- RPM indicator
- Cylinder head temperature indicator (°C or °F)
- Electric fuel quantity indicator
- Oil temperature indicator (°C or °F)
- Oil pressure indicator (MPa or psi)
- Air speed indicator (knots or km/h)
- Altimeter (feet or m)
- Magnetic compass
- Vertical speed indicator (ft/min or m/s)
- Bank indicator
- Rotax 912 ULS (100 HP inclusive slip clutch and Airbox)
optional engines: Rotax 914UL2 Turbo (115 hp), Rotax 912iS (100 hp)
- Propeller Propuls AES 1700/3/R, composite, ground adjustable, spinner
- 12 V battery
- Exhaust system
- Combined engine cooling
- Dry sump forced engine lubrication
- Two spark electronic ignition system
- Electric starter
- AC generator
- Engine oil check cup
- Dual hydraulic brakes (4 pumps)
- Dual control sticks
- Mechanical flaps
- Longitudinal, lateral, flaps and nose wheel control through push / pull rods
- Throttle control with friction lock
- Adjustable pedals
- New design of instrument panel
- Press-button circuit breaker
- Nose wheel steering
- Combined starting switch
- Choke lever
- Ventilation system with NACA inlets and canopy side eye-ball vents
- Standard seats with low back rests
- De luxe lined interior
- Four points seat belts
- Padded seat belt shoulder straps
- Side map pockets
- Arm rests
- Aft baggage compartment with luggage nets
- „Open / Closed" canopy alert
- 12 volt auxiliary outlet
- Advanced all metal anodised and corrosion-proofed airframe
- All joints of construction riveted as well as bonded for long service life
- All heads of pop rivets filled with mastic for longevity of riveted joints
- White colour painting
- Tricycle landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Main Tires 15x6.00
- Nose Tire 15x6.00
- Tinted canopy with UV protection
- Automotive type latching mechanism with separate canopy lock
- Integral wing tanks 120 l (2x 60 l)
- Vortex generators on the wings for US market
- Ground equipment
- Canopy cover
- Pilot operating handbook
- Maintenance manual
- Log book
- Set of aircraft test records
Ample scope of the state of the art equipment is available for your Harmony LSA customization; including the latest glass cockpit, autopilot, cockpit comfort package, parachute system and more.
- Engine Rotax 914 Turbo for High Altitude Performance
Get extra power for your flights in hot & high areas. The Harmony LSA powered by turbocharged Rotax 914 UL2 elevates airplane performance even on a higher level. Outstanding rate of climb 1 320 ft/min, shortened take off distance and absolute ceiling up to 28 850 ft give your flying in mountainous areas a new dimension.
- Engine Rotax 912iS for Best Fuel Economy
Automotive-style digital engine control unit (ECU) ensures the appropriate fuel air mixture at every altitude which results in reduced fuel consumption, lower operating costs and fewer emissions. Flight tests of the Harmony LSA with fuel injected Rotax 912is and on-ground adjustable propeller confirmed 21 % lower average fuel consumption compared to Rotax 912 ULS.
- Garmin G3X or Dynon SkyView EFIS + EMS Glass Cockpit
Integrated avionics system with EFIS and EMS functions, Air Data/Attitude/Heading Reference System (ADAHRS), multifunction systems including 3D terrain maps, inputs for navigation systems and integrated autopilot.
- Cockpit comfort package
Stylish middle console, instrument panel ledge, central and side arm rests, ergonomic grips, bottle holders, pockets at seat front & side panels, extended side panels, design carpets.
- Comfort high seats
Comfort seats with high back rests will keep you relaxed also on your cross country flights. Seats are foldable for easy access to a large baggage compartment.
- Ballistic recovery system
Airframe parachute system for safety features enhancement in emergency situation. Parachute is anchored to airframe and activated by a rocket through control lever in cockpit.
- Whelen Anticollision beacons, position and landing lights
Exterior lights with the latest LED technology for energy savings and your outstanding visibility.
- Skies for winter operation
Keep on flying also in winter and enjoy glamour of winter scenery.
- Towing equipment
Certified for safe and reliable towing of gliders up to 700 kg and banners up to 140 m2.
Download the List of the HarmonyLSA Optional Equipment approved by Evektor-Aerotechnik. For reliable and trouble free function of all aircraft systems avoid installation of any equipment which hasn´t been approved by Evektor-Aerotechnik.