The Quick Build Kit of the EuroStar SL enables quick and easy aircraft assembly, only 200 hours is required (experienced builders can shorten this time).
Quick Build Kit specification
- The Quick Build Kit includes all airplane parts, except the engine and its accessories, propeller, avionics and electrical system
- A complete airframe, which means a riveted airframe painted black inside, riveted vertical and horizontal tail unit and riveted wings
- Parts for installation of the fuel system, brake system, control system, front and main landing gear, Pitot-static system, and instrument board (without holes)
- An upholstery set, carpets, and baggage nets
- An installation kit for the Rotax 912 engine